Jr Computer Technician
Title: Jr Computer Technician
Location: Calgary, Alberta
City Wide Dental Networks ( CWD ) is a technology support company. CWD was started in 2003 and has been growing steadily every since. Our primary objective is to provide the best specialised service to dental offices. We work directly with our clients to fulfil needs and provide fixes and for current setups. CWD is committed to a highly supportive team and comfortable work environment.
Being a stable company we are looking for someone that is highly self-motivated and able to work without supervision. The candidate will need the ability to work directly with customers and is always looking for new ways to solve problems. While basic computer troubleshooting and technical skills are necessary we provide training for specialised programs and hardware.
City Wide Dental offers competitive hourly wages along with performance bonuses. The candidate will receive benefits and other perks after 3 months of employment.
- Work with clients on-site and remotely to troubleshoot problems with PCs, laptops, network printers, servers, and software
- Handle software installation/support/upgrades
- Perform assessments for required hardware, software, and network related issues
- Handle bench repairs (depot service) & remedial maintenance
- Full-time positions available
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Proficient with MS Windows & MS Windows Server
- Understanding of LAN, TCP/IP, Windows file and print sharing, DNS, POP, NAT routing
- Willingness to work flexible work schedules occasionally
- Self-motivated with excellent time management skills
- Valid driver's license and a clean driving record.
- Daily auto travelling within Calgary & area
Please email your resume and cover letter to email@example.com.
Only select candidates will be contacted.